General terms & conditions
Place of Operation
- Planet Hollywouf operates its website from its office located in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada. Planet Hollywouf makes no representations to the effect that all the elements of their website can be used in other places. Those who choose to use the planet website Hollywouf Do it on their own initiative and it is up to them to comply with all the laws in force.
Changes to the website
- At any time, planet Hollywouf May modify, suspend or terminate any element of its website, including the availability of any function, database or content. Planet Hollywouf may also impose limits on certain elements or restrict access to certain sections of its website without prior notice and without committing its liability.
Registration and security
- When registering, you must choose a password and a username. You may not (i) Choose or use a password of a person with the intention of making you pass for such person; (ii) Use a password in which another person has rights, without the authorization of that person; or (iii) use a password or username that the Montreal Alouettes, in their sole discretion, deem offensive.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your username. You must notify Planet Hollywouf As soon as possible via the questions or comments form of the "Contact Us" page of any fraudulent use or suspected fraudulent use of your account, or any suspected breakage or breakage of security.
- You are responsible for any use of the accounts you hold in relation to the planet website Hollywouf. Planet Hollywouf cannot be held liable for unauthorized use of your account or for any loss or damage resulting from, inter alia, Non-compliance Security measures set out in this section.
Fees and payments
- Planet Hollywouf reserves the right to charge for future access to its website, or any section thereof. If planet Hollywouf Comes to require new fees for access to any section of its website, planet Hollywouf will advise you in advance and give you the opportunity to close your account before the said fees are taxed.
- The planet site Hollywouf Contains links to websites managed by third parties. Activating these links can make you leave the sites belonging to planet Hollywouf. Know that planet Hollywouf Has no control over third party websites. These sites are fully managed by third parties and planet Hollywouf may not be able to make any statement whatsoever as to the overall quality or content of the products or the quality of the goods offered or the transactional security of the sites in question. The fact that these third party sites are listed on the planet Web sites Hollywouf should not be construed as an endorsement on the part of the planet Hollywouf And does not engage in any way the responsibility of planet Hollywouf. Planet Hollywouf cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the use of these sites. Any complaints regarding third party sites should be directed to the directors of the said sites.
- All elements of planet websites Hollywouf (including, without limitation, texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to Planet Hollywouf Or third parties acting as content providers. Unless clearly stated exceptions, no element of the planet's websites Hollywouf should be construed as granting you any right in relation to the intellectual property of planet Hollywouf Or a third party acting as a content provider.
- You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, disseminate, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create new works from, translate, download, license or otherwise exploit, any element offered on the Planet website Hollywouf (including any software), in whole or in part.
- You can download or copy for personal use for non-commercial purposes only, the elements of the planet websites Hollywouf, as long as you retain all the intellectual property notices they contain. Copying or memorizing any item for purposes other than personal use is absolutely Defended Without the prior written permission of planet Hollywouf Or the copyright owner identified in the intellectual property notice.
Representations and guarantees
Limitation of liability
- Planet's website Hollywouf And the elements it contains are offered to you as is, gratis by planet Hollywouf, without warranty, implied or explicit, including, without limitation, warranties of ownership, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, use, availability, validity, accuracy, reliability of Elements reproduced on the said sites or as to the results arising from the use of such elements. Without limiting the generality of the above, planet Hollywouf makes no representations as to the exhaustiveness of the results of your research carried out on its website. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your use of the planet website Hollywouf is done at your own risk.
- Planet Hollywouf makes no representations as to the accuracy or reliability of, or endorses, any opinions, opinions, declarations or other information published and disseminated on its website by any user, content provider or other person.
- Planet Hollywouf accepts no liability for any errors that may be found on its website. Planet Hollywouf Thus, that any third party providing content on the planet website Hollywouf, their related companies, officers, employees, representatives or agents will not be liable for any damage directly or indirectly related to the use of the planet website Hollywouf, including loss of data or profit arising from the use of the elements of the said sites, errors or omissions contained in the elements or inability to use these elements.
To contact us about this policy
- In the event that you have a claim for copyright infringement with respect to material included on the planet website Hollywouf, or for any other correspondence, please notify us at the following address:
305 Lawrence Street
Greenfield Park, Longueuil, Qc, J4V 2Z5